Kevin Garnett, I don't care that you've been traded to the Celtics, I can lay one in from outside the "toe." Actually, I'm starting to make a basket or two per token these days. Here I am shooting for "toe" at dad's and my favorite haunt, Chuck E. Cheese. There's actually a basket in the ol' shoe, but believe me, hitting it isn't as easy as it looks. Now that I think about it, dad and I haven't been to CC since little brother was born. We'll have to do something about that. Until then...
Thursday, January 31, 2008
KG -- better watch out
Kevin Garnett, I don't care that you've been traded to the Celtics, I can lay one in from outside the "toe." Actually, I'm starting to make a basket or two per token these days. Here I am shooting for "toe" at dad's and my favorite haunt, Chuck E. Cheese. There's actually a basket in the ol' shoe, but believe me, hitting it isn't as easy as it looks. Now that I think about it, dad and I haven't been to CC since little brother was born. We'll have to do something about that. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment