OMGosh, did I have a terrific Saturday. Mom and Dad took me to Medieval Times. What a totally cool experience. I saw jousting, sword fighting, knight games, as well as witnessing the prince get saved by some super cool knights. If you've never been, it's like a 2 1/2 hour dinner theater in a horse arena. We ate with our fingers and our food was served by a "winch," whatever that is. I toured a dungeon, etc. Hinny had as much fun as me. He was clapping for the Green Knight. He liked the colors and horses. Can't wait to go back someday when my grandparents take me!!!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Living large at Medieval Times.
OMGosh, did I have a terrific Saturday. Mom and Dad took me to Medieval Times. What a totally cool experience. I saw jousting, sword fighting, knight games, as well as witnessing the prince get saved by some super cool knights. If you've never been, it's like a 2 1/2 hour dinner theater in a horse arena. We ate with our fingers and our food was served by a "winch," whatever that is. I toured a dungeon, etc. Hinny had as much fun as me. He was clapping for the Green Knight. He liked the colors and horses. Can't wait to go back someday when my grandparents take me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment