
Look at me, I’m a Power Ranger (this is a Power Ranger costume, right?). I had a great time at my buddy Andrew’s house the other night. He has lots of cool costumes. I was Spiderman as well. Mom and Dad and Andrew’s folks talked about how they could start a toy swap business and make a lot of money just rotating toys among a small set of families. Every two weeks = new toys!
Andrew was one of my soccer buddies and we’re looking to get more play time before the summer is over.
Andrew was one of my soccer buddies and we’re looking to get more play time before the summer is over.
1 comment:
Is it Andrew or is it Repp? We will never know who that masked man is. We had a great time as well. Glad you guys could join us. We will definitely do it again before the Summer is over.
Post a Comment