Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My baby bro

My little brother, Hinton, is turning five months old in a few days. Can you believe how late I am posting a picture of us the day after he was born. Here we are with mom. Nothing like a boy's love for his momma.

I really don't think too much about Hinton's age or Hinton for that matter. But I do know that my birthday is in September. And that I will be this old (holding up four fingers).

1 comment:

Martha Cox said...

Repp, congratulations on becoming a big brother! And, all late postings are forgiven. Anyone with a new baby should know that a 6 month lag time is TOTALLY the norm :) For example, I have a small present that's been sitting in my gift closet for several months! Now, if I can just drag my booty to the post office... Hinton can open it.