Here I am accepting the end-0f-season trophy from my soccer coach Scott Reynolds. He was a great coach. He actually coaxed me onto the field so I could push everyone over in my pursuit for the ball. I kicked one goal this year; well, one for our team and one for the other team. It was a great learning experience and we'll get it going again next season.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Pele, watch out!
Here I am accepting the end-0f-season trophy from my soccer coach Scott Reynolds. He was a great coach. He actually coaxed me onto the field so I could push everyone over in my pursuit for the ball. I kicked one goal this year; well, one for our team and one for the other team. It was a great learning experience and we'll get it going again next season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's greatness Repp! See, you are just so overzealous in your attempt to help others. The other team obviously needed your help! Good job.
Post a Comment