I love "gym" nastics! For the most part, anyway. This is my second year. Dad enrolled me because when he was a lifeguard, he saw two 8-year-old twins doing back flips off the diving board (not at the same time or he would've whistled them out of the pool). He asked one the boys how he learned to do flips; "gymnastics" was the reply. The boy seemed appropriately boyish so from that time on, Dad decided that his son (me) would benefit from gymnastics at an early age. In the picture, I'm not doing any flips, just jumping off a blue thing, then running through some hoops, doing a forward roll, etc, etc.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I love gym-nastics
I love "gym" nastics! For the most part, anyway. This is my second year. Dad enrolled me because when he was a lifeguard, he saw two 8-year-old twins doing back flips off the diving board (not at the same time or he would've whistled them out of the pool). He asked one the boys how he learned to do flips; "gymnastics" was the reply. The boy seemed appropriately boyish so from that time on, Dad decided that his son (me) would benefit from gymnastics at an early age. In the picture, I'm not doing any flips, just jumping off a blue thing, then running through some hoops, doing a forward roll, etc, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment