skip to main | skip to sidebar

Repp's Big Adventure

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Samara haunts my house!

OMG, Dad captured video of Samara Morgan, the scary dead girl in "The Ring" movies, crawling across our new rug! I'm glad I was asleep while she was here. For the record, I've never seen "The Ring" movies but Dad says I'll like them when I get old enough. Here's a clip of Samara in the first movie.

Posted by Tom Reichert at 2/24/2009 01:36:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (29)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • There is a mouse in the house
      • Samara haunts my house!
      • Boys careening down liquor aisle
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)

Links

  • Hinton's Hideout
  • Capitani Blog from Near East
  • Morgan Cox
  • Ella's Playroom