
Man, this is a good story.
Mr. Philip says I can bring a couple of mice to school. So dad and I pick some up at the pet store on a Monday night after going to Moe's. We take them home in their little box that looks like a container for chinese leftovers. Needless to say, I want them sleeping next to my bed. One thing leads to another and Dad wakes up to find the mouse box to be very silent. He picks it up to see that they had chewed a hole in it and escaped. Dad found one on the corner of my bed but couldn't find the other one. "Oh great," he kept saying. "Now we have mice in our new house!"
Later than morning mom screams because she found the other mouse, Jerry, I named them Tom and Jerry after deciding those names were better than Tom and Jill, on the stairs. Dad scooped them up and both mice were put in one of Hinny's plastic boxes for wipes. Well, the mice didn't make it to school for some reason. Mom says it's because they froze because dad keeps it so cold during the winter. But who ever heard of mice freezing?
Guess we'll try it again once it warms up.
No comments:
Post a Comment